PayPlay.FM development.log

Saturday, May 05, 2007

1'000'000 tracks and even more short news

PayPlay.FM finally reached very remarkable milestone - it officially has 1'000'000 tracks in WMA format! We have another million in MP3 and it scares me to count all these terabytes =)

Another great news - PayPlay.FM is now "Certified Windows Media Player 11 Online Store". It means if you open Windows Media Player and go to music stores - you'll see red icon of payplay.fm )
I didnt believe we'd pass all tests but we did.
(I would would be even more happy if I had Windows ;)

Even more - we support Google Checkout now. I tried to find something already written on ruby but there were only shopping carts (which are 5minutes task to write) and huge modules for Drupal/OSCommerce on PHP. All I need was simple integration module and I did it myself. If you need something to begin with and that is small but works - you can find it here http://gcheckout.rubyforge.org/

PS. Thing I need to do when I had enough time - extend ActiveMerchant to add Google Checkout support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home